Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, learning something new, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, any nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here. To learn more about AWC, download the flyer.
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community. We believe each of us can make a difference! Our Scholarship Program awards more than 2 million baht annually in scholarships to at least 400 students in 31 targeted schools across rural Thailand. To learn more, visit this page. To support a student now, click here and follow the steps.
Our members love to take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as book club, lunches, classes, or local outings. (View the Calendar of Activities) Please contact the AWC Board & Committee members if you have any questions or just want to know more.
OUR WEBSITE! Members can update their information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
What's on @ AWC..
- AWC Closed for the Holidays, Sat, Dec 22 through Tues, Jan 2nd
- Ticket Sales Open for Breakfast at the Oscars, Mon, Jan 7, 2019
- AWC Board Meeting, Tues, Jan 15, 2019
- The FLOURISH-ing You, Fri, Jan 18, 2019 ~Come learn about aging gracefully via integrative natural wellness tools. NEW
- Green Lung Cycle Tour, Fri, Jan 25, 2019 ~ Ready for a half day easy cycling and sightseeing?
- AWC 2019 Kick-Off Lunch, Wed, Jan 30, 2019 ~ Join us to ring in the new year, see all your friends after the holiday break and enjoy some delicious food. NEW
- AWC Board Meeting, Thurs, Feb 7th