KHUN PREEDA'S THAI HOUSE & LUNCH
Date: Tuesday, October 30th
Limit: 30 AWC members & their guest
Cost: 700 baht
Special Offer: No corkage charges if you want to bring your favorite drink
Transportation: Carpools will be arranged. (Please tell us if you can provide a ride or you need a ride when you register.)
Deadline to register online and pay is Friday, October 26th.
Join us for a tour of Khun Preeda's Thai home and learn about the history of Thai houses, blue-and-white porcelain and rosewood furniture.
- Why did the cradle of civilization move away from Ban Chieng (northeast of Bangkok) and return to its original site 4,000 years later?
- History of traditional Thai house
- The history of blue-and-white porcelain, how to make it and the significance of the porcelain design.
- Rosewood furniture: how to care for it and prevent it from cracking when you ship to a dry climate.
- Opportunity to shop around for unique blue-and-white porcelain, antique pieces and rosewood from Khun Preeda’s partner factory.
We will also enjoy a delicious Thai lunch and watch Thai dancers perform. Do join us.
For more information on Khun Preeda’s house, visit http://preedathaihouse.weebly.com
Contact is Jennifer, firstname.lastname@example.org