To honor the national period of mourning for the late His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej, this event has been canceled. (Oct 14, 2016)
The American Women's Club (AWC) of Thailand presents its 4th annual....
An American Halloween Fundraiser
Saturday, October 29, 2016
6:00 pm 'til the witching hour
Holiday Inn Sukhumvit 22
Gather your friends for a great party in support of charity!
Tickets 3,200 baht/person or
32,000 baht for a table of 10
On sale Sept 15th to AWC members
and Sept 22nd to the public
Your Ticket Includes ______________________________________________
- Cocktail Reception from 6:00-7:00 pm at the Holiday Inn Sukhumvit 22
- Delicious dinner including Western, Asian and vegetarian dishes
- Complimentary beer and wine with dinner and cash bar
- BYOB. No Corkage Charge. Mixers station provided
- Halloween Costume Contest, Music & Dancing
- Professional photographs ready for pick-up on the night
Tickets Available _________________________________________________
- Online by registering yourself (and your guests) at 3,200 baht per person. (Please provide your guests’ names and email addresses. AWC would like contact them directly with event updates such as details on the Silent Auction and special rate at the Holiday Inn. Email information will only be used for this event.)
- Weekdays at the AWC Clubhouse, 72/1 Sukhumvit 38, between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. (Click for map) Closed during lunch 12:30-1:30 pm. We suggest you call 02-712-3380 first.
AWC’s "An American Halloween" event is the major fundraising event for our Club. Each year we draw a large crowd from the Bangkok and Nichada Thani expat communities. With a combination of silent auction and lucky cauldron draw, we hope to raise the vital funds for each program. But, we can’t do it without your support!
- AWC works closely with The Karen Hilltribes Trust and is proud to support their programs building critical infrastructure to improve the lives of the Karen hilltribes. Funds from this event will support the building of a clean water and sewer system desperately needed for a village in the remote Mae Hong Son Province.
- Since its inception in 1995, the AWC Scholarship Program has been dedicated to providing underprivileged Thai girls the opportunity to complete their high school education. Through this sponsor-driven program we have offered scholarships to more than 7,000 girls from rural Thailand. This support not only helps them finish high school but also provides them inspiration to continue on to higher education.
RELATED PAGES: An American Halloween 2016, About AWC, Sponsors & Donors, Silent Auction
Updated September 2016