Welcome to AWC!
The best way to enjoy Bangkok is with AWC friends...
Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, no matter the nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here.
What's on @ AWC...
- Member Gathering, Thur, Feb 5th ~ Let's get together for a Valentine's Potluck Brunch.
- Breakfast at the Oscars, Mon, Feb 23rd ~ Join AWC on the red carpet for a Bangkok-style morning of Hollywood glamour as we watch the Academy Awards LIVE. Ticket sales open to members only on Friday, Jan 9th.
- AWC Office Closed, Mon, Feb 23rd ~ The office will not be open on the 2nd floor while Khun Benj helps us at the Oscars, the Thrift Shop will be open for receiving goods and payouts.
SAVE THE DATE for...
- Visit to Dermaster Skin Clinic, Thur, Mar 12th
- St. Patrick's Pub Crawl, Sat, Mar 14th
- Informal Lunch at Na Aroon, Tue, Mar 17th
Weekdays Ongoing @ AWC
What's on in the Bangkok Community...
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community through the Community Projects and the Scholarship Committees. We believe each of us can make a difference! Members take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as mahjong, tennis, golf or the book club. Many of our members take excursions, visiting nearby countries as well as interesting locations within Thailand and Bangkok. (View the Calendar of Activities)
Please contact the AWC Board & Committee members if you have any questions or just want to know more.OUR WEBSITE! Update your information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
AWC offers ONLINE PAYMENT for events, activities, excursions as well as new memberships and renewals! Click here for more information.
|NOTICE: On Mon, Feb 23rd, the office will be closed; however, Thrift Shop WILL be open for drop-offs and payouts.
from our friends at ANZWG