Welcome to AWC!
The best way to enjoy Bangkok is with AWC friends...
Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, no matter the nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here.
What's on @ AWC...
- Nightlight Jewelry Making, Fri, May 22nd~ A great opportunity to spend time with friends, get in touch with your artistic side and show your support for an amazing organization.
- Paint & Sip Class, Thurs, June 18th ~ Sip wine and have a blast while you paint your own masterpiece!
SAVE THE DATE for...
- LNO at Maya, Wed, June 24th
- Member Gathering, Tues, Aug 4th
Weekdays Ongoing @ AWC
What's on in the Bangkok Community...
- ThaiCraft Fair, Sat, May 23rd
- Brazilian Carnival Ball, Sat, May 23rd
- Jack and the Beanstalk (BCT), May 23-24 & 30-31
- Combined Women's Lunch (CWL) by IWC, Thurs, June 11th
- ThaiCraft Fair, Sat, June 13th
- AMCHAM’S Independence Day Picnic, Sat, July 4th
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community through the Community Projects and the Scholarship Committees. We believe each of us can make a difference! Members take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as mahjong, tennis, golf or the book club. Many of our members take excursions, visiting nearby countries as well as interesting locations within Thailand and Bangkok. (View the Calendar of Activities)
Please contact the AWC Board & Committee members if you have any questions or just want to know more. Download the 2-page flyer about AWC.OUR WEBSITE! Update your information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
AWC offers ONLINE PAYMENT for events, activities, excursions as well as new memberships and renewals! Click here for more information.
from our friends at ANZWG