Welcome to AWC!
The best way to enjoy Bangkok is with AWC friends...
Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, no matter the nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here.
What's on @ AWC...
- Ceramics Tour, Tue, Feb 16th ~ Visit the Blue & White Pottery and Benjarong Factories
- Red Carpet Readiness Challenge Mon, Jan 18th to Mon, Feb 22nd ~ We have just the right challenge to motivate you to drop some unwanted inches and pounds before Breakfast at the Oscars.
SAVE THE DATE for...
- High Tea at the Sukhothai in March
- Rediscovering Bangkok Markets - MBK - to be decided
Weekdays Ongoing @ AWC
What's on in the Bangkok Community...
- Pink Valentine's Eve Party hosted by the Bangkok Breast Cancer Group, Sat, Feb 13th
- Raja's Fashions 24th Annual Golf for Charity, Wed, Feb 17th
- BWG's Jazz Barbecue, Sat, Mar 12th
- Zumbathon Charity Event at Bumrungrad Hospital, Sun, Mar 13th
- Club Canada Snowball, Sat, March 26th
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community through the Community Projects and the Scholarship Committees. We believe each of us can make a difference! Members take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as mahjong, tennis, golf or the book club. Many of our members take excursions, visiting nearby countries as well as interesting locations within Thailand and Bangkok. (View the Calendar of Activities)
OUR WEBSITE! Update your information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
AWC offers ONLINE PAYMENT via PAYPAL for events, activities, excursions as well as new memberships and renewals! Click here for more information.