Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, learning something new, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, any nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here. To learn more about AWC, download the flyer.
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community. We believe each of us can make a difference! Our Scholarship Program awards more than 2 million baht annually in scholarships to at least 400 students in 31 targeted schools across rural Thailand. To learn more, visit this page. To support a student now, click here and follow the steps.
Announcing: The Scholarship Annual Newsletter has been released. This year's edition contains coverage of our students, sponsors, school visits, English Camp and much more. Download and enjoy!
Our members love to take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as book club, lunches, classes, or local outings. (View the Calendar of Activities) Please contact the AWC Board & Committee members if you have any questions or just want to know more.
OUR WEBSITE! Members can update their information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
What's on @ AWC..
- The FLOURISH-ing You, Fri, Jan 18, 2019 ~ Come learn about aging gracefully via integrative natural wellness tools.
- Scholarship Team Meeting, Mon, Jan 21st ~ It's time to make plans for the 2019 year. Won't you join us? NEW
- Brown Bag Book Club, Tues, Jan 22nd ~ Bring your lunch and join friends to discuss "Their Eyes Were Watching God" by Zora Neale Hurston. NEW
- Mahanakhon Skywalk, Wed, Jan 23rd ~ Join us for a walk in the sky over Bangkok. NEW
- Green Lung Cycle Tour, Fri, Jan 25, 2019 ~ Ready for a half day easy cycling and sightseeing?
- AWC 2019 Kick-Off Lunch, Wed, Jan 30, 2019 ~ Ring in the new year and help us install the new AWC Executive Officers. Enjoy seeing your friends after the holiday break and enjoy some delicious food at Bourbon Street Restaurant. This will also be the time we members vote for the AWC Budget 2019-2020.
- Evening Out at Maya, Wed, Feb 6th ~ Join
us to socialize with friends, enjoy the breathtaking views, chilled
Prosecco and sample some of Bangkok’s best Indian cuisine.
- AWC Board Meeting, Thurs, Feb 7th
- New Year. New You. It Begins from Within, Wed, Feb 13th ~ Learn about letting go of past mindsets and self-abusive thoughts that
hold many women back from becoming the best version of themselves. NEW
- AWC Closed for Makha Bucha, Feb 19th
- Breakfast at the Oscars, Mon, Feb 25, 2019 ~ Ticket Sales are Open! Gather your friends and join the party watching the Academy Awards live.
Save the Date
- Scholarship School Visit, Feb 20-21st ~ We will visit the students at two schools in our program. Fly from Bangkok to Phrae and return from Phitsanulok. Specifics available very soon.
Ongoing @ AWC
What's on in the Bangkok Community...
Did you know?? AWC offers online payment via PAYPAL for events and activities as well as new memberships and membership renewals! Click here for more information about your payment options.