Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon?
The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, learning something new, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun.
Let us help you make Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, any nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here. Learn more about AWC, download the flyer.
The American Women's Club of Thailand is open and active. AWC follows all guidelines set forth by the Thai officials in the prevention and protection of the spread of Covid-19. We encourage all members to monitor for symptoms and follow the suggested protocols of social distancing, mask wearing and washing of hands.
Our members love to participate in a variety of Club activities, such as book club, lunches, classes, or local outings. Nonmembers may contact the AWC President about joining our active group or with questions. The AWC Board & Committee members are also available if you have specific questions or just want to know more.
The AWC and its members believe each of us can make a difference in the local community! Our Scholarship Program awards more than 2 million baht annually in scholarships to at least 325 students in schools across rural Thailand. To learn more, visit this page. To support a student now, click here and follow the steps.
What's on @ AWC
AWC activities and events is available to AWC Members only. Please log in to RSVP/register for activities and to view the calendar. Nonmembers are welcome to attend our activities as a guest of a AWC Member
Non-members interested in finding out more about attending an event can email the AWC President directly.
- Casual Connections Coffee Morning, Monday mornings, 10:00–11:30 am ~ We will meet at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit (BTS Asoke). Let's reconnect over coffee. There will be no Coffee on April 5th & 12th, 2021
- Thai Amulet Walk & Talk
- Golf Outing
- Walk through Traditional Bronze & Metal Community
- Life Transition Workshop
- Paint Your own Tote & Lunch
Ongoing @ AWC
OUR WEBSITE! Members can update their information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
- Casual Connections ~ Mondays (10:00–11:30am) ~ We are back at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit (BTS Asoke)
- AWC Book Club ~ 4th Wednesday of the month.
- Games Day ~ Usually the 2nd Thursday each month.
- AWC Writing Club ~ Usually the 3rd Wednesday each month.
- Tennis ~ Thursdays with the ANZWG ladies, contact the AWC President to find out how you can join.