For 6,000 baht (US $200) you can change a life!
Thank you for your desire to make a difference in a young girl's future. There are several ways you may donate to the AWC Scholarship Program to support an underprivileged student. Choose the most convenient method for you and follow the steps. If you have questions, please contact the AWC Scholarship Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
An AWC Scholarship sponsorship covers most educational expenses for one year, enabling a student to further her education. The fees for books, uniforms, supplies, meals and transportation are all the responsibility of the student’s family. These extra expenses are a real burden. The girls and their families need and appreciate your donation.
1) Donate cash in person at Casual Connections on Monday mornings (10-11:30am). Location: The Living Room in the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, BTS Asoke. Click here for a printable Sponsorship Application and bring the completed application with your payment.
Account Name: American Women's Club of Thailand
Bank Name: Bank of Ayudhya PCL (BAY)(Krungsri)
Account Number: 116-1-33939-1
Account Type: Savings
Account Branch: Sukhumvit 35
After making the bank or wire transfer, you need to email a copy of the deposit slip for our records to email@example.com. Our bank statement does not show the name of the person making the deposit, and we want to make sure we credit you properly. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Donate via EDF America. NEW! Our partner in administering scholarships to young women, The Education for Development Foundation Thailand (EDF), has a new location in Seattle, WA, USA ~ EDF America. They have graciously agreed to work with us so that our donors can use their website to submit payment. It's simple and easy to use, and as a non-profit organization, EDF America provides a tax-deductible receipt for US taxpayers. Click to make your donation now.
4) Donate via PayPal. Complete the form below, then click on the "Sponsor" button to process your payment.
Because PayPal does not allow organizations in our region (APAC) to accept "donations", it will be described as a "subscription." Please be aware: paying via PayPal will set up as an auto renew subscription for the next year unless you cancel it in PayPal. Instructions will be emailed to you from PayPal on how to do that.
NOTE: All AWC PayPal transactions process in Thai Baht. Any non-Thai baht transaction will be converted by PayPal. The final converted amount will be approximately US $200 / student. PayPal will display the exact amount when you confirm the payment. Once we receive notification of your payment, we will send a confirmation / thank you email.
5) Donate using a credit card. Email the AWC Treasurer, email@example.com, that you want to pay using a credit card. The treasurer will create an invoice in PayPal that will be sent to your provided email address. You do NOT need a PayPal account to make the payment using your credit card.
6) Donate by personal check. NOTE: New Thai bank anti-money laundering laws now require a copy of the person’s passport in order to cash the check. You will need to provide a copy of your passport along with your personal check, and the name on the check MUST match the name on the passport. Otherwise the bank will not accept a personal check.
Click here for a printable Sponsorship Application. Mail your completed application, check and passport copy to our mailing address:
American Women's Club of Thailand Scholarship Program
219/2 2nd Floor Asoke Towers
Soi Asoke, Sukhumvit 21 Road
Bangkok 10110 Thailand