Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, learning something new, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, any nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here. To learn more about AWC, download the flyer.
Our members love to take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as book club, lunches, classes, or local outings. (View the Calendar of Activities)
Please contact the AWC Board & Committee members if you have any questions or just want to know more.
OUR WEBSITE! Members can update their information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community. We believe each of us can make a difference! Our Scholarship Program awards more than 2 million baht annually in scholarships to at least 350 students in 29 targeted schools across rural Thailand. To learn more, visit this page. To support a student now, click here and follow the steps.
What's on @ AWC
Save the Date
- Visit to the Refill Station–Meet & Chat, Tues, Sept 17th ~ Let's visit Thailand's first bulk store, engage in a short talk with the staff and enjoy coffee after.
- Bollywood Sari Shopping & Little India, Wed, Sept 18th ~ Join us for an adventure to purchase saris for the Bollywood in Bangkok event and sightsee along the way.
- Brown Bag Book Club, Tues, Sept 24th ~ This month we're reading and chatting about Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese. It's an enthralling family saga of Africa and America, doctors and patients, exile and home.
- Bollywood Dance Lessons, Sept 25th, 30th, Oct 2nd & 7th ~ NEW Have you wanted to learn how to dance Bollywood style? Here’s your chance to take lessons!
- Private Jewels and Workshop Day with Tom K. Just Be, Fri, Oct 4th ~ NEW Have fun with us as we learn about making jewelry and create our own bracelet.
- Bollywood in Bangkok, Wed, Oct 9th ~ Experience the fun of Bollywood with us at the 4th annual event in support of the AWC Scholarship Program. TICKET SALES OPEN NOW
- Paiweaver Handcrafted Workshop, Thurs, Oct 10th ~ NEW Time to unleash your creativity! Design your own wall art with a combination of materials.
- Butterflies in Bangkok, Fri, Oct 11th - NEW Join us for a casual walk and visit the Butterfly House.
Ongoing @ AWC
What's on in the Bangkok Community...
NOTE: AWC offers online payment via PAYPAL for events and activities as well as new memberships and membership renewals! Click here for more information about your payment options.